Race regulations 2019
This year, we have broken down the race regulations into separate documents dedicated to each of distances, and we believe that participants can now more easily get to the detailed information on the run in which they decide to participate. The general rules regarding the conditions of participation and security were collected in one separate document binding for all participants of the race. The same applies to the personal data protection policy. Read carefully, both the common documents and the race regulations for the distance chosen by you, because during the registration you will have to confirm that you have become acquainted with them and accept their content. We think it’s good to know what you agree, right?
DOCUMENTS APPLICABLE TO ALL THE DISTANCES:
1. >>> Safety and participation rules <<< here you will learn, ie:
- – what conditions must be met in order to be able to participate in the race,
- – where you can register for the race and what data we require during registration,
- – what payment method are available,
- – whether and how to transfer your paid registration fee to another participant,
- – is it possible to fet an invoice or receipt from us for the race,
- – what are the rules of competition on the course,
- – what are the requirements for your safety during the competition.
2. >>> Personal data protection regulations <<< here you will learn, ie:
- – what personal data we collect,
- – to whom we entrust your personal data and for what purpose,
- – how and for what purpose we process your personal data,
- – to whom we do NOT provide your personal data,
- – what rights do you have in relation to the personal information you have provided to us,
- – what you agree to when registering for the race.
2. >>> Kaszubska Poniewierka 75 [KP75] <<<
3. >>> Kaszubska Poniewierka 50 [KP50] <<<
4. >>> Kaszubska Poniewierka 30 [KP30] <<<